Terms and Conditions
(when clicking 'yes' to a Glitter Girls Pageants form)
Glitter Girls LLC has the right to change and/or update these terms and conditions at any time. You are agreeing to the volatile nature of children's beauty pageants and the many rules that may be employed for the safety of your children, this business and its website and owners of both. Submitting anything through our order forms makes it property of glitter girls LLC. Glitter Girls llc has the right to do what it sees fit with said property. I have read and I fully understand the rules and regulations of Glitter Girls LLC. I certify that all information contained on this application is true and correct. I understand that incorrect information can result in forfeiture of all titles/prizes received. The Owners, Directors, or Staff of Glitter Girls LLC, or its host hotel will in no way be held responsible for accidents, or injuries incurred during or while in transport to or from the pageant. I understand that the judge’s decisions are final and paying of said fees and signing this form constitutes acceptance of those decisions. Any and all photos or videos of contestants may be used by Glitter Girls LLC for advertising, promotional and however else Glitter Girls Pageants deem fit. The materials submitted to this company becomes PROPERTY of this company. I am not allowed to sue Glitter Girls LLC for any reason. I am aware that all fees with the hotel and any damages done to the hotel as a result of my actions attending while attending any Glitter Girls LLC pageants are my responsibility. I also agree, that I am aware that all awards decisions are FINAL and I am paying for a beauty pageant competition, or photo contest. I know that my child may or may not win and there will be absolutely no refunds unless the pageant or contest is canceled by Glitter Girls LLC. I agree to pay any and all taxes upon winning any prize valued over $600.00. Any files, including music or pictures becomes property of Glitter Girls LLC. I agree to these terms for photo contest as implied on the flyer of each contest. I understand that no refund will be given upon winning, losing or quitting a Glitter Girls LLC contests.
Entering Music Competition: (These same rules apply to whoever else has clicked yes to one of Glitter Girls forms)
By entering your music to the Glitter Girls sing our song commercial contest you agree that the prizes offered is all you are seeking as payment. Glitter Girls LLC will love to let other know who made and performed this song but it is neither mandatory nor definite. You are entering this contest as a contestant and your entry fee is your performance. Once submitted the song and performance of the song becomes property of Glitter Girls LLC. We do not promise anything for your submission. Please make a copy of your file to send to us as we will not be able to send it back. The winners will be chosen by our team who is putting together our next commercial. There may be more opportunities for you after entering with us but we are not promising you that there will. Please don't let the language here make you belive that this will not be a fun contest as you can see from our site, we know how to have fun. Please submit today and have a really good time.
Rules and Regulation for all Pageants
- Pageant experience is not required. We run a fair and honest system, and all contestants will compete on an equal basis.
- Pageants fees can be paid by money orders, bank certified funds or credit cards via the registration page.
Personal Checks will NOT be accepted at any time. All fees must be paid by deadline. We will not accept door entries or payments the day of the pageant.
- Each contestant will have a 1 minute time limit on stage.
- Anyone showing poor sportsmanship will be disqualified and ask to leave without a refund or awards.
Bashing or gossip will not be tolerated. NO EXCEPTIONS! This pageant system expect parents and contestants to use civility toward each other and to the staff of the pageant at all times.
- Cash Prizes are guaranteed unless there is a small amount of contestants. If so, we will pro-rate or change the award amounts and/or titles
- You can call 1-2 weeks following pageant and receive scores and comments via email. Judges decisions are FINAL.
- All contestants must be ready to compete ON TIME.
- We will provide a decent sized dressing room. However, we strongly encourage contestants to stay at Host Hotel.
- All winners must have group and individual photos made before cash awards are received.
- Cash prizes can be awarded in the form of a check payable to the contestant.
- Do not ask who or how many are in contestants group. This data will not be given out. This information changes and we don't want to give you inaccurate information.
- If you are staying at our host hotel please conduct yourselves in the proper manner. Glitter Girls Pageants would like to maintain in good standing with host hotels.
- Age is day of pageant. There are no fallbacks. You may move up one age group. Please have a birth certificate available at registration.
- ADVERTISING SIGNS, OTHER PAGEANT ENTRY FORMS, VENDORS- any vendor attending Glitter Girls Pageants, must contact directors for approval.
No Signs, posters, etc will be permitted on hotel walls, doors, or elevators.
- Registration will be either the Friday evening before pageant or early pageant morning.
All photos must be turned in during registration. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE NAME AND AGE DIVISION OF YOUR GLITTER GIRL IS VISIBLE IN YOUR PHOTO PACKAGE.
PHOTOS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNLESS THEY ARE LABELED AND IN A PHOTO PROTECTOR!
- PHOTOGRAPHER, VIDEO- Video-cameras, camera phones, or flash cameras will NOT be permitted in the ballroom at any time.
All winners must have photos made at end of pageant before cash awards are received.
A professional production company will be at the pageant taking photos and videotaping the entire event.
You can purchase a DVD of the entire pageant, for an additional fee of $30. Please allow 6-10 weeks for DVD to be shipped.
- MODELING-We are Glitter Girls so of course we allow pro-am modeling. There can also be over-exaggerated facial expressions,
heavy arm movements or swaying when walking, pouts, winks, clinched cheeks, raised eyebrows, sparkly eyes, pointing at judges,
excessive head tilts, removable clothing, prissy walks, fast walking, heel hops or boot scoots in western wear, etc. All of this is fine and well for Glitter Girls Pageants.
Or, if you are a little less animated, “Miss America” style modeling this will be accepted and sufficient!
It's basically whatever kind of modeling style you prefer. Modeling for all competitions is limited to 1 minute.